This is a "Jin" class sub. Couple of items about this thing:
a. It's a class of sub that the Chinks don't admit exists (it's their very newest nuke-powered sub);
b. It was discovered in 2006 by a Google Earth freak named "Panther37" and instantly published (click here to download the KMZ file to see it for yourself if you have Google Earth);
c. The Federation of American Scientists got on the bandwagon just a few days ago, and now they claim they found it, which would be their turf since their job is to whine about nuke shit;
d. Either way, is Google Earth cool or what?
e. This is yet another example of how little the slants value human life; they'll put their own troops on one of these things. I mean, they can't figure out how to make toothpaste without antifreeze as a major component; how good can their reactor shielding be?
In Our Next Episode: More military secrets that'll piss off the enemy. Or redheads. Been awhile since I had any redheads. Or posted one on my blog, either (baRUMP-bump).
Can't be much of a threat. After all, if it's hard and round and full of Chinese seamen, it must be a lot smaller than ours...
ReplyDeleteI'm sure we'll find a chink in the armor somewhere.
ReplyDeleteBTW, your posts are REEEEEEALY slow to update in Google reader too. I'm supposing it's because Google's bandwidth is being stretched to the limit, what with their world domination plan and all. Matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Google actually owns that Jin sub.