Pack Leader Hillary Feeds On Wolf Blitzer's Journalistic "Ethics"
While The Other Cowed and Subordinate Democratic Scavangers
Strut and Squabble and Wait Their Turn
Good God, was that fucking embarrassing or what? You Dem morons are going to dick around and get a Giuliani or Thompson elected aren't you? And then, doubtless, spend the next eight years whining about how it got "stolen" from you.
Again.
What a freak show. I gotta tell you, Ron Paul's starting to look pretty good....frothing belief in Constitutional basis for everything, individual rights, isolationism, and an America-First-Fuck-The-UN-Type international approach is like a breath a' fresh air 'round these parts.
(Next Morning:) First, I misspelled "Juliani/Gulianai/Guiliana/Guiliani" last night. That's it, that's the straw that broke it. I ain't having a President who's got a tougher name than a raghaid Muslim dickhead representing some homicidal third-world South Asian shithole at the UN. Not to mention which I understand that he personally kills babies, takes people's guns away from them, and has more wives than a Mormon (hi, Mitt!)
Also this morning, aside from the well-thought-out and carefully considered political position expressed above, I discovered I never got around to posting my last blog entry, so here ya' go, in its entirety:
Oh, please. Like you wouldn't.
In Our Next Episode: More incisive politial commentary. Or motorcycles. Or redheads. Or incisive redheads on motorcycles.
So Hilary is so deluded that she thinks someone would actually make a trip to the jewelry store to give her a pearl necklace?
ReplyDeleteShe'd be lucky to get one on election night 2008 from the Republican winner if she begged for the privelege...
Speaking of incisive political commentary ...
ReplyDeleteWas my imagination or maybe the lighting? A bad makeup job?
Did it look to anybody else like Hillary had on two sets of eyebrows?
Doyle Sez: "Did it look to anybody else like Hillary had on two sets of eyebrows?"
ReplyDeleteDidn't even notice. I just assumed she needed one set per face.
- AD -