Sunday, November 25, 2007

Myth Busting

I love that show. Thought I'd give it a try myself:

QUESTION: Why does everyone think black people like eating chicken so much?

ANSWER: I think the photo below disposes of this one. Although you could see how it might have been misinterpreted or misreported.


It also incidentally revises the prevailing opinion as to why black folk can often be found running for their lives from chicken coops. They're running from the CHICKENS, not the rock salt.

Damn, this stuff is easier than it looks.

In Our Next Episode: What's actually up under them burqas, anyhow?

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was the flying nun coming in for a landing in a strong crosswind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I think Islamic fundamentalist sex must be really hot, since even fucking in the missionary position once a month with your wife will get you forty lashes, and fifty if she enjoys herself. Ditto Evangelicals.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!