Oh, fine, I'll stick with being AN Evil One.
Anyhow, some pervert out there has put up a bulletin board concerning nekkid TV women. Tell me you can't find just about anything on the Internet.
In particular, it seems that he REALLY liked one of my earlier postings concerning Kari Byron (the Hawt Geek Girl from "Mythbusters"), and more specifically her ass, which included a photo of same:
See the original post here if you are also a redhead ass pervert. And, really,who among us isn't? It's practically a prerequisite for reading this blog.
In any event, the nekkid TV guy evidentally has a SHITPOT full of regular readers/contributors (a website with the words "sex" and "TV" in it -- who'da thought it would have visitors?) As a result, people clicking in here to look at the thing from his site have boosted my daily "visit" rate to roughly a bazillion people.
I checked his site today, and found that I'm back on top of the bulletin board list because someone posted something today concerning the subject. Whoever it is says I'm CURMUDGEONLY.
First, I'm not even sure that's a word. Second, is the free advertising which is shoveling truckloads of people onto my humble little blog worth this kind of slander? I'm hurt, I'm telling you, hurt and outraged. CURMUDGEONLY indeed. I'm EVIL I tell ya'. What, are you TRYING to make me cry?
In Our Next Episode: I put up never-before-seen, probably-faked-but-who-cares pix of a three-way B&D discipline session between the "70's Show" redhead, the hot anchor chick from Channel 4, and Evil Veronica (from Archie comix). Bet THAT will boost traffic flow around here.

You're evil in a curmudgeonly way.
ReplyDeleteNICE ASS! BUT, it's covered with some sort of shrink wrap. must be to protect it during shipping.
I must order one!