Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Friend

My new BEST friend. Really. She freakin' loves me.


corset-and-fan-2.jpgcorset-and-fan.jpgcorset-and-glove.jpg

Yup, that's really her, yup, she's really a nurse, and yup, she took 'em just for me. What a gal.

OK, OK. Truth: She wouldn't know me if I walked up and bit her right on the ass. (At least she wasn't able to pick me out of the lineup.) In fact, once she figures out I've got her linked, I'll probably get yet ANOTHER restraining order. But 'till then, her blog is funny, sexy, smart, and sometimes way gross, which if you know me, is going a ways.

And I've been looking for some new links to replace all the ex-bloggers that I've had to drop into the "Has Been" "Hiatus" pile anyhow.

Y'all visit Nurse Myra when you get a minute.

In Our Next Episode: Al Gore Says Bill Clinton "Abuses The Truth."
(And Stains Its Blue Dress, Too.)

2 comments:

  1. "and yup, she took 'em just for me."

    Liar. She didn't either. She does pics like that every week FOR ME. She came here from my site.

    I think we're going to have to settle this outside. You go first. If I'm not there in ten minutes, start without me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah Mark got me first :-)

    but I did wake up this morning with an unexplained mark on my butt.....

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!