Thursday, March 13, 2008

Another Dem Steps On His Dick (Or Pays To Have It Stepped On)

Spitzer the Crusader turns out to be just another Clinton except;
a. He didn't have access to the oval office;
b. He had a buttload more cash available to fuck away, so to speak, so;
c. His wimmin were stone fine pros instead of chunky, brain-damaged interns with daddy issues, even though he had to slag 'em in the ankle-deep pile of a five star hotel instead of honoring them with a kneeburn on a rather tatty oval office carpet back by the copy machine. I expect that's why he had to pay extra.



The Hooker and The Hookee

He was quite taken with her, commenting that "...she had the whitest teeth I've ever come across." Worth every dime by his lights, although the Democratic Party recommends that the rest of us ordinary slags should support the lower and middle class workers. Note that he could've employed about 2000 NYC street hookers for what this one cost. But, as always, the Party elite are not necessarily constrained by the values they inflict on the rest of us. If you're part of the Central Committee, redistributing the wealth to the ordinary working class Comrade Ho's suddenly gets a lot less important.

Now, consider the multi-thousand per night model in the hotel room vs. the freebie sloppy-hummer in the Oval Office copy corner:


This is why Spitzer was such an effective consumer watchdog all these years. The man knows quality, even if he has to overpay for it.

The Dems, of course, have had an attack of outraged morality. They always do that. Remember when they made such asses out of themselves trying to get Bill out of office after his Afternoon Delight? The pricks.

No, wait, that doesn't sound right...

In Our Next Episode: Spitzer attempts to define what "is" is, and other Democratic Party diversions.

5 comments:

  1. I think you've identified the real problem with the Republican party. Dudes keep getting caught with men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true. Democrats' paramours tend to be not only female, but over 18.

    Spitzer's real mistake was Silda. She had a the kind of nice right-wing Southern Christian upbringing that often drives husbands into the arms of hot Jersey girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ole Blue The Heretic13 March, 2008 21:24

    Politicians, take out the brain insert hyper sexuality and a super ego.

    Just when I thought Freud's ideas were dead.

    No wonder the bumper sticker I spot more than any other is a Kinky Friedman sticker. And I do not live in Austin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you're allowed to say "dick" on the Internet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did he really say she had the whitest teeth he's ever come across? That does highlight the problem, doesn't it? I'm sure that at the moment of truth that nice Southern girl wasn't grinning. Stuck up bitch.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!