Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cult of Personality



Click here for the creepiest video ever. A wad of glassy-eyed, apparently lobotomized dipshits chanting "Obama" over and over again to a hypnotic thumping drum is what passes for political thought nowadays. Good Christ, this is a serious candidate for President Of The United States. This doesn't raise the hair all over you? Are you people out of your fucking minds?

Just asking.

In Our Next Episode: More quotes from the Little Red Book. Which reminds me, Archer's back. Gotta remember to move him up out of the "On Hiatus" section of links...[Props to NeoNeoCon for the video heads-up.]

3 comments:

  1. They look like a bunch of dipshitted wannabe gangbangers.

    Geberation Obama wanna pop a cap in yo white ass...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuz no one in this country has ever blindly followed a politician before.

    But that's not why I'm here.

    March Movie Madness. You must participate this year, Dusty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This KKK stuff is so old it's got big wiry hairs growing out of its ears.

    A bandwagon is a bandwagon. I like this one better than the scruffy Bush collection of snake handlers, dittoheads, and guys who look like they walked off the "chance" card in a Monopoly game. Though as I posted before, I am going to envy them the fun of being out of power.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!