Saturday, May 3, 2008

Intervallo

Hi, guys -- sorry I've been out of play for awhile. I've been working on another project, and it's pretty well got all my attention. I'm still in the middle of it, and I don't yet know how long it's going to take to finish up -- my guess is another week or two, at least. I will finish up. I will be back. And I hope when I am, you'll come back, too.

It's OK, really -- this is a good time to be gone. Presidential politics have sucked all the air out of the room anyhow, and there doesn't seem to be anything to say that hasn't been said. There's no possible outcome here that's not going to result in me making sure the ol' bunker is fully stocked with canned goods and ammo. The HillCainBama transformer bot is going to be running things for the next 4 years. Which face winds up peering at the commoners from behind the veil is pretty much immaterial at this point.

In the meantime, here's a little something for y'all. They're all new (here anyhow) and I've tried to get at least one of each type that seems to have generated the most appreciative comment. If I didn't get one in your style -- sorry, I tried.



Oh, yeah, I almost forgot about this one...she's not new, but she's one of the women who ruined my life, so she deserves a second showing:



In Our Next Episode: Back to slammin' it hardcore. Or at least whining about relevant stuff.

4 comments:

  1. Haw. I get the fun and you take the rap. Is No. 2 in high school yet? ;-)

    McCain is the only way America can save face now. He's the "we really aren't a bunch of masked torturing trigger-happy snake handlers, honest" candidate. It's temporary. Things will get back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the above are sweet...

    And who cares about politics. What shite for blogfodder... Redheads are always welcome..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, these were used up a while ago. Got any new ones?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Redheads are the hottest! Damn!.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!