The Beneficiary is telling me I'd better get off the bike and go earn a buck or I'm gonna be eating it. Pshaw. Silly woman. She apparently doesn't know that while bikes feed the soul, less than 45% of the actual machine has any nutritional value at all. As for any other option, I've pretty much settled on the idea that I'll starve or start sticking up convenience stores before I sell another bike.
Then the other day I got to thinking about all y'all and how much many of you relied on me posting to this blog...and how I'd left you flat.
I got to feeling guilty.
Well, sorta. Actually:
I was out and about the other day, and stopped to take a leak. When it turned out that all I could produce was a piss slushy, it began occurring to me that perhaps I ought to give it a break until it warms up a bit.
OK, look, given the opportunity to blog here or go ride...well, anywhere...the bike wins. But it's been too cold for a couple of days, so here I am. That mean's y'all are at LEAST #2 or #3 in my chain of stuff to do with my spare time. Isn't that pretty good? I thought so. However, since y'all have been so patient, here's a present:
You're welcome. And, a special bonus for those of you who like your redheads a little more -- involved -- and, because I really do owe ya, a one-time-only shot of a redhead kissing a sloppy-wet beaver:
Who says I don't go all out for my people?
So, what's going on around here? Gotta hit the blog links and see how many have died since I last checked. I'll confess to being somewhat disappointed at the moment. CNN and NPR have been telling me that Obama is the Second Coming, and I ain't been miracled or raptured or nothin'. Very upsetting. I'll be standing by for my Government check, though.
I figgered them moron white supremacists would be all over this, but other than a new batch of tattoos:
(I just noticed that spell-checkers don't recognize "Obama". Is this some right-wing conspiracy? Probably. After all, it underlines him in RED! HA! Even my computer knows he's a commie.)
The PETA people, on the other hand, are still banging the drum. I know this because one of their dipwad members who has the same first initial and last name as me managed to accidentally sign me up for their local "action committee" email updates. That means that every time they have a protest at some local McDonald's or whatever, I'm there. For some reason, they've been getting more and more annoyed at me. I don't know whether it's because they can't figure out how I get advance word on their "actions" or because I insist on eating a chicken sandwich while I'm aggravating them.
Either way, they continue to be tons o' fun, so expect further on them.
And, finally, I have to go to the bank. That has nothing to do with anything except I have to stop now. I was gonna put up another redhead, but I happen to know that some of my readers are hard-core cat people. Sigh. What I do for you guys:
In Our Next Episode: I discuss MY cat, who seems a little stressed lately.
Don't bullshit us, Dust. You felt so bad about the whole election thing you just HID, that's all, depriving me of a fine opportunity to gloat and strut. Well, the redheads almost make up for it.
ReplyDelete