Monday, August 23, 2010

And Yet Again, The "Religion Of Peace" Doesn't Get It

So, a hairball Muslim scholar notes that the "Burn A Quran Day" being organized by some brain-damaged shithead in Florida is "an outrage to Muslims." Duh. Ya' think?

Mind you, this is an American Muslim, a respected scholar whom one would think would have a handle on what the problem is with American perceptions of this 7th Century death cult.

Does he argue that the book-burning is anti-American (which it is?) He does not, except in passing.

Does he argue that it goes against every single precept of a free people, and could only be engaged in by someone too stupid to grasp even these simple principles (which is true?) He does not, except by implication.

Does he argue that it goes against even the most deluded reading of Chrisitan principles (which it does?) He does not, except offhandedly.

Does he argue that the land is owned by people who will do what they will with it, including building their jihadist propaganda center or witches' meeting place or Hail Satan Factory or University of Paris Hilton Exotic STD Studies because it's THEIRS and they can do whatever the fuck they want with it (which is true?) He does not, not a bit, since "private property" is a concept that he probably doesn't begin to grasp.

Does he argue that anyone involved in this sort of "protest" is in fact making such a giant shitheel out of themselves that they have become a joke to even their radical cohorts (which they have?) He does not.

Does he even respond by some childish threat to burn a bunch of Bibles across the street from these morons' "Dove Center" on the same day (which, by the way, childish or not, would be a perfectly cool free-speech expression of the vacuous empty threat that burning a book presents?) He does not.

Does he in fact argue any single rational point (of which there must be thousands) to any real degree AT ALL? He does not.

Instead, the first two-thirds of his column and his central thesis explains how it is that the blood-soaked adherents to this gutter religion will be really upset and will kill lots of people all over the world in general and Americans in particular about it.

Nice job, ya Muslim jerk-off. Treating the projected psychotic response of your fellow primitives and cult-members as if a violent, homicidal reaction is perfectly understandable reinforces everything that anyone needs to know about the Religion Of Peace. I know that I'm convinced -- I now have a SHITLOAD of warm, fuzzy feelings about welcoming the members of this half-baked, bizarro, freak-show religion into the community of civilized humans.

In Our Next Episode: Jennifer Aniston talks about being a retard, which she may well be, but who cares? I mean, look at her. Wow. I know I wouldn't be administering any IQ tests. 


In any event, every retard in the Country has forcefully responded to her slur by being utterly unaware of it. I mean, they're 'tards, fer Chrissakes. Look it up. You could call them brain surgeons for all the difference it would make to them. It does seem to have all their advocates' panties in a wad, even though the people they're advocating for are pretty much incapable of being offended one way or the other. Welcome to PC America.

6 comments:

  1. "Abrahamic faith" (yeah, I chased a link). Y'know, when it's put like that, I don't want to even admit I own a Bible - which I own for the same reason I own a dictionary, but still… Cuz isn't Abranham the schizophrenic dude who heard a voice tell him to kill his son?

    (Hey, religion-bashing is fun! Who knew?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. For what it's worth, I'm a believer, although what I believe would probably piss off the Florida dickhead worse than the Muslims do.

    Mosque building: If they own the property, I don't give a shit. If everyone's REALLY stirred up about it, have the government "emminently domain" (and PAY FOR) it and turn it into a zero-religion zone. I figure if the Cowboys can get the weak-kneed fucks in Texas to imminently domain a buttload of private residential property so that they can build a football stadium, (which really IS the work of Satan - the emminent domaining, not the stadium, although I've heard arguments to the contrary) the State of New York or the Feds should be able to emminently domain a few square blocks as a National Monument, and tell the Muslims to fuck off a few blocks for their "don't blame us, we're the GOOD injuns" building.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From what I've read, the mosque is already there, they aren't within sight of Ground Zero, and this whole thing got public attention because they want to renovate the building.

    I wish Americans would go back to live and let live.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm afraid Bush made the Left turn really stupid, and now Obama has made the Right turn even stupider, and we're just going to keep spiralling down until an electoral majority votes in a Prez and Congress inclined towards Global Stupidfare. We're doomed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the columnist's an idiot.

    However, as far as idiots go, this made me think of you: http://www.theonion.com/articles/man-already-knows-everything-he-needs-to-know-abou,17990/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm...you may have missed it - I'm in favor of letting them build whatever it is they want to build there. It's the American way, not to mention the purest expression of the root capitalist ideology of private property use I can think of.

    Now, if I owned it, I'd probably do something besides building a place for Muslims to go bay at the moon or whatever it is they do or for Heaven's Gate people to castrate themselves, dress in purple and launch themselves via cyanide kool-aid to the next comet, or whatever. But it isn't, and whatever they want to do with it is none of MY business.

    As to the implied "idiocy" of knowing little to nothing about Islam, nor wishing to know more than I do, it turns out I also know nothing about Laplandic reindeer societies, the inner workings of the religion of Zulus, nor how a race as limp-dicked as the French wound up associated so closely with sex.

    Don't care, y'see.

    I have no slightest interest in those subjects.

    The only thing I'm pretty sure about is that a radical element of the Religion O' Peace is trying to kill us. Therefore, the only thing I need to understand is that if you go to them and hit them hard enough with a sufficient quantity of exploding objects, it keeps them busy and/or dead enough to remain in the reeking shitholes where they tend to make their homes instead of coming here to do it.

    Plenty enough information to proceed, thanks. Allah Akbar and pass the ammo.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!