Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Medal of Honor
I'm on the road today, and don't have time to put up a full post about this. But I will. The fuckwads on California's fruitloop 9th Circuit Court (Federal Appeals) says that claiming to have medals you never earned is a "free speech" matter, and is not illegal. It will be appealed, and will waddle around in the courts for years, of course.
More on this later, but here's something you need to know - if you ever make up some bullshit, false claim that you have a military medal for combat or bravery that you really don't and I find out about it and can figure out how to get to you, I will kick the shit out of you. And if I'm not big enough to do it, I will bring friends. One way or another, we will fuck you up. You may never have been in combat, but you'll be able to make up a GOOD story about your phony heroics from then on out, because even if you're lucky and someone drags us off of you in time, you're still gonna be permanently bunged up and will walk with a limp till the day you die.
And that's a promise.
How's THAT for a free speech response?
In Our Next Episode: No. Seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dig it.
ReplyDeleteOf course, it IS a free speech matter, and they will have to make an exception. Pass a law. I hope they do. It's a very different thing from, say, burning a flag. Flag burning is too abstract for exceptions but claiming a medal falsely is a direct shit in the face of extraordinary individuals.
ReplyDelete