Been feeling pretty prickly the last few days, and am perhaps a bit dangerous to be around. Taxes, car insurance, business insurance, a major household repair bill and State vehicle registration, almost-$4.00 gas, end-of-intro-rate-credit all due at the same time, bumping me from "you're doing OK," to "you're so fucked."
Well, it ain't THAT bad, but it's gonna be tight for a bit. Which means I'm in a mood. Which gets back to the first sentence.
In Our Next Episode:Think I'll go ride my bike for a day or two. That usually puts me in the company of other prickly people, and also a few hundred miles on the road always takes the edge off in any event.

I just took a break from finishing up the last of my bankruptcy paperwork. I have no idea how I didn't have to do this before now. I mean, I know, but, wow. When I write it all up on these forms it is BRUTAL.
ReplyDeleteI've been rollercoastering myself.
Later my break'll be to come back and see if you've tried to justify your ridiculous stance on permission to vote, yet. :-)