Monday, February 6, 2012

Yeah, Well...

I know it looks like I missed my schedule. I didn't. Wrote a piece and then let it sit for a day. Got ready to post it and reread it. Raised the hair all over me, it did. Sorry. Y'all can't have that one. I'll write something else here in a bit...

Here's a redhead anyhow...


In Our Next Episode: Something....else.

4 comments:

  1. 'k. I kinda like that one, in spite of the fact that the only thing you guys are seeing is ... well, *you* know what you're seeing and imagining. I'm just saying I know it too and may I just say that your mamas would be so appalled.

    But, well, okay. I'd do 'er.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm going to spend the ENTIRE DAY with THAT image stuck in my head.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "only" thing being ... ?

    Great picture. I see the direct and challenging look and those lovely auburn waves. Oh! And ... other stuff ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I do like this one, despite just saying I like darker redheads. She has really pretty eyes, too.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!