...slashed a wide path through the opposition. There are some sad little monkeys out there tonight...heh, heh, heh.
In Our Next Episode: Also, I got nosy and did a CT scan to find out how much arterial sludge I've got, which turned out to be in roughly the same range as a can of Crisco. Shit, that's what I get for being curious and experimental. Now the beneficiary's making me exercise. Oh, well. On the upside, combine walking/jogging with thinning it with Jack Daniels, and I'll probably live forever.

Eat leaner pigs.
ReplyDeleteTangent, but I figure you'll like it anyway...legend has it after my uncle's first heart attack he was told to stop drinking, or slow down, or something. Someone could tell he was still drinking, so he told them his secret: do a shot first thing, then, if he lived through it, he could keep drinking beer all day.
ReplyDeleteThen, years later, I saw him at a wedding/funeral/First Communion (something involving a church in an Irish neighborhood) when I was in college and thought he was acting really weird, so I asked my dad what was wrong with him: "Nothing's wrong, you've probably just never seen him sober."