Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Effect Of Sunshine On Rainy Day Blogging

I've written most of a long blog post on faith, religion, and the universe, with glancing swipes at climate change buttwipes, electric cars, whiny race-baiters banging on about dead Trayvons, and the lack of scientific literacy that's going to drive us all into the dark ages. Also, some fiction, a bit of commentary on Jack Daniels and near-death experiences (unrelated to one another) with "dodged the reaper again" highlights, and a discussion about sex which, as it turns out, I'm generally in favor of.

Re-reading it, it occurred to me that no one wants to read this opus. Some of you have lives. Probably. Gotta break it up into smaller chunks. Which in fact I was going to do today. But today is absolutely awash with perfectness, including no-wind, cloudless sunshine, temps smack in the middle of the "if you're not riding a motorcycle, you're a moron" range, all of which results in an overwhelming "I'm outta here" urge.

I'll cut a chunk out of that big brisket I've cooked up another time. For now, think "Born to be Wild," leather, and roaring down two-lane roads at Warp 3. 

And for those of you so inclined, here's a redhead to keep you entertained till I get back:



In Our Next Episode: A juicy slice of dark-pink-in-the-middle rare. No, not the redhead. Or at least, not exclusively...

2 comments:

  1. Oh just post the whole damned thing, and stop being so narcissisissitisistic. However you spell that.

    We'll skim or read to suit ourselves, Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tagged ya. Er linked. Whatever.

    Sock Puppetry poast. :)

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!