So, on Monday it's been 40 years. Wow. Really - 40 years. Didn't see that coming.
Anyhow, assuming IRS doesn't come chuck my ass into jail, I think it's time to break out an old story. Or, more accurately, a small chunk of an old story, which may or may not involve a teleporter accident:
(It doesn't. I just thought the pic was funny.)
In Our Next Episode: Fine. You're demanding it - I'm here to please. A small chunk of an old story. Wait, you didn't? Well, SOMEONE mentioned it. Oh, right, that was me. Well, since I'm the part of my audience I'm most interested in entertaining, we'll be doing that. For the rest of you (or at least some of you,) a happier teleporter accident involving a redhead. 'Cause I like redheads (in case it hadn't come up before) and duplicating them seems like a worthy project.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!