...at least for awhile. I find that I've left far too large a footprint on the net, and I got other stuff I need to be doing anyway.
In Our Next Episode: I make an unannounced appearance to piss and moan when Obama wins or laugh and point when he loses. If I'm in the mood. Oh, almost forgot - redheads. A few extra to hold you over:




WTF? Everything else is gone again? Gawd. You blog like a woman.
ReplyDeleteYou're right. It just pisses me right the fuck off when people do that. My mistake.
ReplyDeleteIt's back. I'm still in no mood to write at the moment, but probably will pretty soon.
People I ain't heard from in months turned up to bitch about this. Well, where the fuck have THEY been, that was my question...hah! Glad to hear from them, though. Thought they'd wandered off.
Anyhow, it's back. Sorry about that. Redheads were good though, weren't they?
Phew! I may not comment much anymore, but I always read you. I get the impulse to delete it all, but I haven't yet done it and been glad.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I still won't likely comment because I've been changing the way I use "social medial" (urp). But, don't you delete it all again, you ignorant racist sexist hilariously foolish old man. :-)
(I mean, every time I've done a "delete all" I always change my mind.)
ReplyDeleteYour captcha system is tough.
Also, this blogger thing won't let me sign in with my openid. Boooo.