Sunday, March 16, 2014

Week #15: Full Moon

What can I tell you. Full moons speak to me, speak to my life. There are complexities it would take a million words to explain. But, like the painting, it's really only a splash of light that astounds with its simplicity.

“But even when the moon looks like it's waning...it's actually never changing shape.
Don't ever forget that.”
― Ai Yazawa

2 comments:

  1. An eight year old told me tonight it was a cheese moon, and told me why by referencing Wallace and Grommet, but I was inside my head as usual and missed both attempts at explanation. The poor kids are discovering I'm just not always at home.

    I like that painting a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this painting. Love full moons.

    Also love Wallace and Grommit. The moon one is good, but not as good as The Wrong Trousers. Just saying.

    I bet AD could write an awesome story with just the title The Wrong Trousers to go on.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!