If y'all have any really good Mohammed cartoons you're aching to see on the net, you'd just as well match them up with others of your twisted ilk; the Infidel Bloggers Alliance is running the "Infidel Bloggers Alliance Mohammed Cartoon Contest". Match your best effort up with others in the blogosphere. If you need a more hard-core Mohammed Cartoon Site, I'd recommend "No Dimmitude," which is where I got this thing:
Yeah, I know, it doesn't depict Mohammed boffing a camel (which IS on the site, and is freakin' hysterical) but struck my sense of humor because the imams and their slope-headed, slavering, animal followers would as certainly burn my embassy for publishing this as they would the more historically accurate image of the Camel-Humping Prophet. They just don't fucking get it.
And, speaking of "getting it," if YOU don't get this cartoon, then you're considerably stupider than my average reader. Please don't take this wrong -- I mean it in the best possible way -- it's just that you're not very bright, that's all.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Well actually, now that I think about it, yeah there is. Please go away.
But first, go buy something Danish. There's a "Buy Danish" movement afoot of which I'm 100% in support. The liberal little fucks are actually standing up to the towelheads in the face of a boycott that's costing them millions, not to mention the loss of burned up buildings out in sand-land. Granted, the buildings were only occupied by diplomats, and not actual humans, but the principle's still the same. For my part, I'll buy every Danish product I can figure out how to fit into my daily needs. For one thing, my Lego collection needs an upgrade...
In Our Next Episode: Muslims Laugh And Get Over It. Or another fantasy piece.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!