What? Too real? Well, fuck ya if ya ain't got a sense of humor. OK, fine, let's try a cartoon:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This one's good, not only because of the Burn Your Embassy depiction of the Holy Pedophile, but also because it includes a not-too subtle reference to "towel heads". Them clever Dutch (it's originally Dutch, did I mention?) didn't even get their flag burned when THEY put this out(2003).
And, finally, a little Homicidal Bomber Maggot humor -- personally, I thought this was hysterical, even though it DOESN'T include a reference to Mohammad other than in a philosophical sense (e.g., His Peepul Following His Psychotic Pronouncements):
OK, that's three. I'm caught up now, right? Geez, don't ever promise to do something every day...you get behind, you practically never get caught up...
In Our Next Episode: Another Mohammad cartoon. I find that humor is the best way to calm the adherents of the Religion O' Peace, who are still peacefully burning shit down, baying in their gutter language like wild animals, and killing folk.
Okay, the third cartoon actually made me laugh.
ReplyDeleteI'm ashamed of myself.
Post some more.