Saturday, February 11, 2006

More Cartoon Violence! (As CNN and Fox call it...)

What can I say. There's more cartoon violence than I'm up for, and I bore faster than your basic Islamic scumbag. They can keep on killing each other (like it matters) over the "insult" and I, for one, will move on with finding newer and more amusing ways to fuck with their gutter religion.

But I wanted to make one last comment on the so-called "Cartoon Violence," as it's referred to by every news organization. I've just had it. Cartoon violence has gotten completely out of control and is beginning to spawn offshoots. I mean, now there're even "cartoon bombings":


Where does it stop? More violence reported in mainstream news outlets includes even the previously taboo "cartoon suicide bombings":



Well, it only goes to show ya. Cartoons can get the blood a' boilin' and that's no lie. In the case of adherents of the Religion O' Peace, this one would do it:

(It's a "Prophet Mohammad The Bomber Butt Plug," for those of you less adventurous sorts who don't recognize it. Oh, who am I kidding. Anyone reading THIS blog knows a butt plug when they see it. Sorry.)
Prolly get someone's head sawed off with a big knife:


And, fair's fair. If I can get the blood up in my Muslim brothers, it's only right that I use cartoon art to stir the passions of my American compatriots:


(She actually quite reminds me of an old girlfriend I had back in the 80's. Woman was dumber than a bag of doorknobs, but that was OK -- you'd be surprised how few times a discussion of particle physics came up during our time together. On the other hand, I lost nearly 30 pounds. Oh, great, now I'm feeling old.)

In Our Next Episode: No more cartoons. Back to redheads. Or something else. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. And speaking of touch: yours is so light as you deal with "this present danger". I mean the terrible disease afflicting Europeans, worse than bird flu, of cartooning the Oil Profit. Well, well...
    Don't they "know" the place is swarming with these towel headed creatures due to the European guilt induced carte blanche positively promiscuous immigration programs in the wake of that other Jew hating icon de Fuhrer??

    The clipped moustache was no where near an atomic bomb though all one needs is a bit of U235 or plutonium and hit to sides together like crashing cymbols producing Iranian Starlight the final gift to mankind as the pope of Iran wishes. So fergit the cartoons and worry about the bomb like the peaceniks did in the 60s 'cause when those cunts git one it's goodnight for civilization and radioactive cockroaches will inherit the earth and probably they will wear towels. But don't forget the cartoons cuz it's goddamn hilarious. heh heh you said Allah heh heh you said Mahommet heh heh heh heh

    Worry though. I say to all, about an atomic bomb going off on a big city. Shit, it could happen. Binny bones Laden would do it tomorrow if he could get his liver-spotted hands on one.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. AD, I think you need a new web site design - perhaps more perky colors. The skull and black just doesn't seem to suit your gracious personality...

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!