Sunday, March 4, 2007

Brokeback MountainSomething Else

OK, I had a posting in mind which would have required a picture of someone attempting to get "Brokeback Mountain" in a game of charades. It's a friggin' natural. I was thinking clues involving a paraplegic and a bowl of fruit.

It was gonna be hysterical, trust me.

Problem is that you'd be surprised how few images turned up when I plugged "brokeback mountain charades" into the ol' search engine. Zero, in fact.

When I widened the search, however, I did find this:



OK, that's funny. Brokeback Mountain is gonna have to wait for another day.

[I actually spent a couple of days AWOL in Bangkok when laying over while traveling from Guam during my SE Asia days -- it's everything it name cracks it up to be...]

In Our Next Episode: I also found a charade for "Vagina Monologues" but couldn't get permission from Penthouse for that one.

3 comments:

  1. Thank god I don't have to look at that clown's asscrack anymore!

    Seriously funny, AD. And that makes two places we've both been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cartoon made me laugh out loud.

    But then as always, my peripheral vision caught a glimpse of the perfect ass of the redhead over there ------------------------>
    and I got pissed off again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao! even Blogger likes that one. My word verification is "hahaa"!

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!