Mullah Jessie Jackson Chastises Imus
For Thought Crimes
Since the Black Talaban have issued their latest Fatwah about Words That Will Cause Them To Destroy Your Life, I thought it would be helpful if I posted examples of the proper use of the phrase "Nappy Headed Ho," the better to help you, my dear friends and readers, keep away from the long knives of Ayatollahs Jackson and Sharpton.
Nappy-Headed Ho #1, Tawana "I's Done Bein' Raped By Dem PO-lices" Brawley:
Nappy-Headed Ho #2, Crystal Gail "Dat Be My Stripper Ho Name" Magnum:
Nappy-Headed Ho #3, Moesha "Who You Callin' Lambchop, Nigga?" Lincoln (Wyoming Prairie Version):
And, finally #4, the nappiest, ho-iest Nappy-Headed Ho of the bunch, Al "I Never Met A Negro I Couldn't Turn Into A Victim" Sharpton:
You're welcome. And before I forget, don't be messing with no women's basketball teams -- them tattooed li'l skanks is bein' some SCRAPPY nappies.
Now on to the important shit: I was watching the original "Star Wars" tonight. Haven't seen it in years. I completely spaced off (ha, ha, ha...geddit? "Spaced off." Topical slang, innit? Oh never mind.) how hot Princess Leia was in the early years:
Actually, the part that I can't get over is how long it's been since the first one came out. For some reason, it only seems like a very few years, when in fact, it was actually made in the late 1800's. Gawd I'm old. And the older I get, the more unstuck in time I get (to use a Vonnegutian phrase). The individual days creep past in slow motion, but the years are blasting past in a blur.
I can't tell you how many times recently I researched some little bit of writing I did, only to find that I wrote it years ago -- not a few months back as I thought. Crap, at this rate, I'll be dead by morning. On the upside, as long as the nights have been lasting lately, THAT ain't happening for a few years yet.
In Our Next Episode: My Dresden period. (If you don't get that one, please piss off and go read someone else's blog.)
"Topical slang, innit?"
ReplyDeleteActually, it was a pun. As for your Dresden period, please tell me I'm not the only one out there that has the stones to pick Vonnegut's dead carcass apart for being a dipshit terrorist sympathizer.
Mark Sez: ...please tell me I'm not the only one out there that has the stones to pick Vonnegut's dead carcass apart....
ReplyDeleteDon't be silly. He was a morally bankrupt piece of shit with a naive political perspective about as well informed as that of a slightly retarded goldfish.
But, then, most ah-tists are.
Personally, I wouldn't have walked across the street to piss on him if he'd been on fire, and I'm not sorry he's dead. No flowery eulogies from here.
Helluva writer, though, at least in stretches, and makes good quotes I can rip off and incorporate into stuff.
I knew you'd get my back on this one, AD.
ReplyDelete;o)>
Thanks, man.
Bah. Imus'll probably end up making even more money now. I think Stern has since he moved to Sirius. Turns out Imus has spewed a bunch of antisemitic shit too. Didn't know that until today. Good riddance!
ReplyDeleteWhy would someone need your permish to diss a dead guy? ~shrug~
"SCRAPPY nappies" lmao!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what the Dresden period refers to so I'm going to piss off now...BYE!