Monday, April 23, 2007

NSFW! Don't Click On These!

Unless you like nekkid people. Well, sorta nekkid people. We're talking Playboy Playmates from 1966 and 1971 here, back in the day when the hot ones were lushly appointed, with some meat on 'em. Yowza. The one on the left is near 60 now. The one on the right, God bless her airbrushed perfection, OD'd in '73 at 23 years of age, a defect common in the early versions.


You guys are all into this personal disclosure stuff, so I just thought you'd like to see the two women who ruined my life. I prolly woulda owned the patent on Post-It Notes or invented Microsoft or something useful if I hadn't wasted my life lusting after redheads, and it all began with these two.

Totally worth it.

In Our Next Episode: How the Beneficiary saved me from being the first person ever convicted of Stalking by slapping me upside the head, telling me to leave Miss February '71 alone and then surprising both of us by marrying me.

She's blonde, by the way.

Totally worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Jesus fucking wow. It's those full hips that seal the deal. No scrawny girlies here. OK. Well. THAT won't help me sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I was going to comment but what can I say without sounding like a lesbian?

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!