Sunday, April 22, 2007

Short Time Frame Tonight

You're gonna have to make up your own news. If you prefer, you can discuss my TV watching habits from last night which have had me behind all day today. Specifically, I stayed up all night watching:





"Worst Movie Ever" on every single important list in the movie biz. [Personally, I'd have put "Pink Flamingo" at the top of that list, but Devine eating a lump of dog-shit evidently propelled it into art -- and the ah-tists have spoken.] Anyhow, getting unwrapped from this kind of movie at 2:30AM even when you desperately need sleep is a lost cause, so I tried to mitigate the damage: I made popcorn.

I's bein' a hurtin' unit today. I'll toss a couple of "naturals" out there for Mark so I can feel like I did something useful. They seem like nice girls and could use the exposure. So to speak:


Yer welcome, buddy.

For the rest of you who came here looking for wit, I think I left some over on the coffee table, next to my car keys. Help yourself. I'm going to be in bed anyhow, and won't notice it's missing till morning.

- AD -
In Our Next Episode: Freeze! Drop it! You're surrounded! You didn't think I left that pile o' wit COMPLETELY unguarded did you?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, man, thanks! How come these aren't clickable, though???

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!