Kari Byron is one of the worker-bees on Discovery Channel's "MythBusters", in case you don't recognize her. Lately she and her co-bees have actually been getting "also starring" clips and billing in the opening credits.
She's a vegetarian, but other than that small failing is way cool, being a beer-drinkin', pierced without being weird about it, party-hearty, girl-next-door sweetheart with a real adventure streak What's not to like?
OK, there ya go. Happy now?
And, if you're REALLY good, eat all your veggies, and pay attention to the rest of this post (and by pay attention I mean "hang on every syllable like it's the Word From The Mountain,") I'm gonna include the spectacular and rarely seen "Kari's Ass" photo (below).
OK, what shall we talk about? World politics, I'm thinking. Yeah, definitely. OK, to begin, the entire text of some raghaid's whiny speech at the UN:
"Once again the fucking Americans have proved themselves to be the enemy of mankind and protector of animal Jews who would otherwise be properly exterminated by our Holy Warriors, and...."
OK, OK, Fine. I GET IT. On With The Ass Pic. Jeez, get a grip.
In case you don't remember (or don't watch the show) this shot is from the "Airplane Toilet Vacuum Myth" episode, in which it was deemed prudent to mold an unnecessarily perfect phony ass out of a real one, the better to demonstrate whether in fact certain reported "buttocks vs. airline toilet" disasters were myths. Kari gamely volunteered her glutes, fetchingly encased in a translucent flesh-colored body suit and black thong, to be laser-scanned and reproduced at a sex-toy shop for the process.
To this day, one of my favorite TV episodes ever.
In Our Next Episode: Admit it. You didn't read a single word after I said "Kari's Ass photo (below)," am I right? Scrolled straight to the bottom of the post, didn't you? I don't know why I bother, I really don't.

Something about Jew pigs and fucking Americans.
ReplyDeleteWGAF what some dick of the desert has to say? he probably likes little boys anyway.
Nice ass pic, AD. Thanks. The convulsions have almost ceased.
Yeah, she's a hot one. Thrown in so their typical audience member can feel for twenty minutes like there's a snowball's chance in hell he'll someday have a girlfriend. That's right, she's a GFE. Trust me on that.
ReplyDeleteGFE? I don't think so...ain't no Generic Front End here...
ReplyDelete- AD -