How does someone as homely as Sara Jessica Parker get to be hot? Isn't that against the rules or something? I mean, come on, look at the poor little thing. She's butt ugly. She's not even a redhead. So what is it? The clothes? The hair? The attitude?
Don't bother lying to me...I know you'd hit that. And you don't know why either.
Mystery #2:
Why aren't these two speeches, written in Hollywood, carved in granite and memorized like the Pledge of Allegiance by every American child in grade school? Screw that "moment of silence" crap. Teach 'em something useful.
And, related, how it is that leftist Hollywood maggotry can consider these monologues to be slaps against the capitalist foundation of our way of life when, in fact, they are a clarion call to freedom?
The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed -- for lack of a better word -- is good.
Greed is right.
Greed works.
Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Greed, in all of its forms -- greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge -- has marked the upward surge of mankind.
And greed -- you mark my words -- will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA.
Compare those to "Big Government Is Good Government" Hillary's "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good," and Osama Obama's "Americans have a collective responsibility to each other."
I think not, Comrades.
Mystery #3:
Why does Häagen-Dazs® call their new ice cream "Mayan Chocolate" when, after repeated attempts I have been unable to get a single virgin to sacrifice herself for the stuff?
- Sub-Mystery #3A: Did the Mayans do that, or am I thinking of Druids or Mormons or something?
- Sub-Mystery #3B: Where would one go about finding a virgin nowadays anyhow?
I'd hit it twice and once again if it didn't move quick enough.
ReplyDeleteGreed is good.
And Hilary and Obama can suck on my UZI before I'd vote for anyone willing to try and bleed me drier than the IRS already is.
I forget what happens to Gekko in that flick...ummm...oh yeah...he turns out to have two greedy cellmates...
ReplyDeletetwo greedy cellmates
ReplyDeleteGreed is good.
Breaking the law is stupid.
America is a socialist country because a few generations after a nation is established, its people forget how to keep it.