Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Quotes

Over on the right hand side of this blog, in red, is a quote. These will change periodically, and tend to reflect whatever mood I happen to be in when I put them up. I decided to do that instead of turning them into a sig or something; it always struck me as kind of a cheat to put up a blog with a long quote in it, even if it fits whatever you're doing. On the other hand, I can put up entire pages in red over there.

Like right now, I'm sitting here at 2:30 AM dicking around with insomnia. Again. Watching "The Graduate" and waiting for the Ambien to come on. Again. Wonder if I can find a quote about THAT.

In Our Next Episode: Hello darkness my old friend...

5 comments:

  1. Oh, frack, I forgot to click "email if additional comments." Doing that now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. Thought you weren't doing the blog thing, SB?

    Getting confused now.

    AD: thanks for keeping the same blog URL. Those people who create and destroy and create new blogs all the time, keeping me running in circles updating my reading list and shortcuts oughta be shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it safe to assume if you see me commenting on a blog that I'm commenting on a blog? ;-)

    I never did stop reading anything, I just needed some time/space from all of it. Still do in most respects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AD, you are a sweetheart, even if your penis is a dick.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!