And before y'all even start in on wishing you had a bazillion bux so you could do all the surgery and whatnot to keep looking like that, she's reportedly had only one facelift which, since she doesn't talk about stuff like that, she's never confirmed or denied.
And that report includes THESE before-and-after pix.
Looking at those pix, if she's had any work done, I'll kiss her ass.
Well, either way, really, but still I don't see it...
Regarding the before and after, I can see a slight deformation in the right-hand after pic, but looking at the before, I really don't see the point of it.
But I'll kiss her ass anyway. Hell, I'll even let you go first.
And before y'all even start in on wishing you had a bazillion bux so you could do all the surgery and whatnot to keep looking like that, she's reportedly had only one facelift which, since she doesn't talk about stuff like that, she's never confirmed or denied.
ReplyDeleteAnd that report includes THESE before-and-after pix.
Looking at those pix, if she's had any work done, I'll kiss her ass.
Well, either way, really, but still I don't see it...
Regarding the before and after, I can see a slight deformation in the right-hand after pic, but looking at the before, I really don't see the point of it.
ReplyDeleteBut I'll kiss her ass anyway. Hell, I'll even let you go first.
As I experience the aging process, I'm less interested in face lifts. I want to know if she got butt-flesh-sag or belly-flesh-flop work done.
ReplyDeleteI don't really want to know, but, seriously, the dramatic activity that would show her age (or not) is hidden under the dress.