I don't even know where I'm going with this, but I had about 83 thoughts cross my mind when I saw it. (An exaggeration, surely - couldn't have been more than 82.) So I thought I'd just toss it out here raw, and come back later and write something about it. Y'all feel free to comment and/or send pix of any personal experimentation here.
In Our Next Episode: Is it wrong that I'd be hugely more interested in getting this cheerful little redhead nekkid than banging a 'bot? God, I'm getting so old-fashioned...
I think my reply is too obvious if you've been reading my dating site posts. My only thought is that they wouldn't be bringing an income, but then so many of those guys are such moochers anyway that THAT probably isn't even a negative. Do they take out the garbage?
ReplyDeleteI already get the best sex in the universe fairly often.
ReplyDeleteThat said: sign me up! I mean, there's always room for one more.
"A vibrator done a jillion times better." I'm all over that. I'd have no use for a female version. But a male sexbot to intensify the experience for my female human? I'll take two.
ReplyDeleteIs it wrong that I'd be hugely more interested in getting this cheerful little redhead nekkid than banging a 'bot?
ReplyDeleteConsidering that the sex-bot genesis is Aibo, I fully expect it to have fur. And a wagging tail. And a Sony label.
I don't see a problem. You have to pay extra for that stuff in Vegas.
ReplyDelete