Friday, May 31, 2013

Locks and Doors and Little Rooms...


I had occasion to send an old story of mine out to a friend. Rereading it caused me to brush up against some raw places, but it also reminded me that I am the best in the world at one thing. So, crush some stuff down to neutron-star density, mash it into a place, and lock it up.


Instantly better. Other than the fact that I'm pretty fucking annoyed that I hadn't figured out before that this is what I needed to do.

4 comments:

  1. "crush some stuff down to neutron-star density, mash it into a place, and lock it up" is one thing I am really bad at but I can readily see the value in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. There's a price to pay. But sometimes it's the only option there is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to mash, but it didn't work. Then drugs. Ditto. OK now. Mostly.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!