"Quod Obstat Viae Fit Via" (What Obstructs The Way Becomes The Way)
Aw, poor thing. Only one leg!
LOL @ gekkoAnd here I was concerned about the belt buckling in the back instead of the front.I think we're not focusing on the right things here...
No, no, you see, she's on an idealized bed or couch, and the belt is...wait.You clowns are just jerking my chain, aren't you?Ghaaaa....you GUYS.(Seriously, though, I like simple line-drawing stuff...)
Choke collar yes. Belt around squishable torso guts no.
Belt is to constrain, but only somewhat - more for ambiance and a handle to lead.
Rope harness is better for grips and handles.
Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!
Aw, poor thing. Only one leg!
ReplyDeleteLOL @ gekko
ReplyDeleteAnd here I was concerned about the belt buckling in the back instead of the front.
I think we're not focusing on the right things here...
No, no, you see, she's on an idealized bed or couch, and the belt is...wait.
ReplyDeleteYou clowns are just jerking my chain, aren't you?
Ghaaaa....you GUYS.
(Seriously, though, I like simple line-drawing stuff...)
Choke collar yes. Belt around squishable torso guts no.
ReplyDeleteBelt is to constrain, but only somewhat - more for ambiance and a handle to lead.
ReplyDeleteRope harness is better for grips and handles.
ReplyDelete