Thursday, October 15, 2015

New "About Me", Cause I'm Just A Self-Centered Dick Like That

I found an "about me" page I forgot about over on NaNo (no, I'm NOT doing it this year) so I modified it slightly and moved it over here. Seems people are curious, so the least I can do is give them a bit of my history. Click on the "My New About Me Page" at the top of the blog near the title, if you're interested.

In Our Next Episode:  I dish on the time I actually met  Matschigen Sekunden Gretchen, a handy reference you'll need if you intend to, and in particular the sections on how to get to know her, her favorite presents, cute litle quirks, and an extensive list of generally experimental treatments and where to get them to try to cure and rehabilitate you before you give it to anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!