Thursday, January 27, 2005

Redheads, Blondes, and Other Small Disasters

So, in my last entry, I noted a certain prediliction for redheads. This caused an immediate reaction from the blondes in my life. It seems I displayed an astounding lack of sensitivity on the issue to an entire class of women who have been really good to me.



OK, let me clarify. I LIKE blondes. I especially like nekkid blondes. Hell, I SLEEP with a blonde most of the time. What's not to like? This one for example:
Zowie. Now SHE can be as good to me as the mood moves her to be, or until my foldin' money runs out -- whichever. I'll even install the pole in any room she wants. Woof!



There, that should do it. I love it when I get all squishy and thoughtful and caring like this.
(Psst...Julianne M...give me a call at that number I sent ya', 'k babe? Kissies!)


In Our Next Episode: More manly, new-age, weepy, Alan Alda style metrosexual sensitivity, plus an attempt to con brunettes into shagging me while we're at it.

3 comments:

  1. As a redhead, I can't help but wonder if this reaction from the blondes in your life says more about their insecurity than your lack of sensitivity.

    But I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think you can sweet-talk your way out of this mess, you're sadly mistaken my dear friend. You're in big trouble. Big big trouble. For the record, I accept PayPal and I also love really good chocolate. Also for the record, I don't seem to have observed your presence of late on my brand-spanking-new blog. I'm waiting .....................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peej yelled at ya, huh? And you caved. Like a typical foolish man. Ah, well.

    -- gekko (redhead)

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!