
Well, not really. I was sitting here trying to decide what I was going to write about, and the overwhelming urge to go ride instead has now overtaken me. So, I'll be out and about, thanks. Later, I'll come back and fill up a bunch o' space with pithy observations and further attempts to annoy the snowbound. Giddiup!

More to follow...
Later, I'll come back and ... annoy the snowbound.You have such a bad attitude. Well you CAN'T annoy me because I LOVE being snowbound. Oh sure, I sure do, I just FREAKIN' LOVE thinking about you cruising down a highway with balmy breezes caressing that smug face of yours while I sit here, alone, shaking and FREEZING TO DEATH in my woolen shawl, staring outside and seeing nothing but grey skies and FROZEN WASTELAND EVERYWHERE I LOOK. It's fun! Such fun! Such great great fun! Hear me laughing: HAHAHAHAHAFUCKINGHAHAHA. If you were a REAL friend, Bucko, instead of these pathetic attempts to piss me off you would SEND ME SOME GODDAMNED SUNSHINE.
ReplyDeleteHey Blogger, I was doing a search asbestos laywers and ended up here. Not exactly what I was looking for on asbestos laywers, but interesting still. You might want to check your keywords or meta tags or something if you were not trying to come up for these search results. If you were... then you did a good job.
ReplyDelete