Thursday, January 6, 2005

Bunnies (Again)

OK, PJ, this one's for you. It's a new year, and I'm trying to learn how to be a nicer guy. Now, I can't change the background (which you don't like) because -- well, OK I WON'T change the background 'cause I don't wanna. Might someday, but not now.



On the other hand, since you've so adamantly (and repeatedly) suggested "bunnies", I decided that I could at least give you some choices for appropriate backgrounds/graphics which you may feel free to recommend should I ever decide that bunnies are The Shit and must be used. Sample #1 one is to the left of this post. This Page contains Sample #2 (the background) and Sample #3 (the main image).



I shall present more as opportunity and mood dictate.



You're welcome.



In Our Next Episode: Not bunnies, I'll bet...

1 comment:

  1. I have never felt so honored, so esteemed, so important, so vital for humanity's survival. Not only have you directed your bloggery specifically toward me, mentioning me by name, you've posted a picture of me in my green bunny costume! How totally cool!! But as for your second photo? I'll pretend I didn't see that. I worry about you constantly, Dusty. You really need to get in closer touch with your inner Flower Child. It's in there somewhere, I know it. Maybe if you close your eyes and hum If you're going to San Francisco ... be sure to wear some flowers in your hair ...

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!