Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Zen Speaks

Well, sorta. Zen speaking is one a' them stupid animal tricks you see now and again where everyone's kinda vaguely embarassed by the fact that anyone would put it on in a public place and act like they've done something special. And now, on top of everything else, I'm fresh out of snackum treats for the poor peckerhead. So, guess I'll just scratch him behind the ears instead. Here ya' go, you sad little putz, you're published:



"You forgot to mention you're a fucking redneck moron, dude. Why miss out what you're most proud of?"


Uhmm...OK. I presume that has something to do with something somewhere in that fried mass of defective third-world wiring he uses for a brain. Classy, as always. However, he's probably right. I probably skipped it, somewhere.



Probably.



Or maybe not.



Now that I think of it, I'd actually have thought it was pretty clear, but apparently if you're as slow as this wanker, it requires more spelling out, preferably in single syllable words. So, there it is, straight from the horse's....naw, too easy. Thanks, Zen, buddy!







In Our Next Episode: You Might Be A Redneck If...naw been done to death -- how about "You might be a Elitist, Supercilious, Eurotrash Dilettante If..."

1 comment:

  1. How sweet. A post just for me. I love to know I've stung. Kiss kiss.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!