Friday, January 21, 2005

Subscribing

Ran across a thingie I hadn't given much thought on another guy's blog the other day -- specifically, his blog gives one the opportunity to "subscribe" (e.g., when he updates the blog, it emails all the subscribers). What a cool idea.



It's not nearly enough for me to be able to only annoy people when they happen to think to come to the site and look at it, I can automatically email them every time I excrete a splashy new pearl of wisdom into the great internet sewer. The email would even include a couple of hundred characters of the new update, just in case they needed annoying and hadn't gotten around to coming to the blog to get it.



How cool is that? 'Course, I don't know if it works for shit, so that's the purpose of this posting. Testing, y'know. If you look and there's no "Subscribing" thing on the "Links" section, the test didn't work out. On the other hand, if it's still there, proceed forthwith.



This should be fun...



In Our Next Episode: Something worth emailing to everyone and [BONUS!] a critical analysis of this post, since I fell asleep while I was writing it...

1 comment:

  1. Removed a comment because it had absolutely nothing to do with this posting. Nor, for that matter, anything else. However, I've kept it, and will be reposting it as a subject of another blog entry soon...

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!