Friday, February 10, 2006

Just A Quicky Tonight....

...as the Prophet Mohammad (May Allah Crush His Testicles) said to his 9 year old bride.

Today's "fuck with the Prophet" cartoon:


As for pertinent comments, let me just say this: My ol' lady's been out of town for about three weeks. She's back. She's WAY hot, and she sez she's going to bed early.

Hmm. Decision time. Hey, I think I'll spend the evening hanging out here with y'all pontificating on (and trying to find new ways to piss off) brain-damaged 7th Century throwbacks to animalistic pre-civilization.

No, wait. I won't either.

Sorry, I was misinformed.

In Our Next Episode: She tosses me out of the bedroom and I write a real post.

2 comments:

  1. lol, I think you made the right decision...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't seen the original comic that caused the uproar. However, I trust you'll email it to me. And to thank you in return, I offer you a link to glorious sexy photos of Jennifer Aniston.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!