Saturday, February 10, 2007

Redhead

So, Throcky posted a comment consisting of the sole word "buttocks" on a previous entry, which was opaque enough that I went to his blog to see WTF, where I found that he hasn't updated it since backwhen, and I still dont' know what "buttocks" means, but the second visible entry on his blog is titled "Clown Porn," which got me curious whether there was such a thing, so I plugged it into my search engine and found that not only is there such a thing, you have to choose the type (no midgets for me, thanks) and also I saw this, which raised the hair all over me since it reminded me of a number of REALLY bad blind dates I've been on, then I remembered that Mark has a thing for redheads and is running a "Hot or Not" series over on his blog, so I thought "sure why not" and so here she is.

Hot or not?

In Our Next Episode: OK, we'll look into the midgets. So to speak.

6 comments:

  1. LMFAO!

    You Bozo. Totally not hot. And I ain't running this one.

    *shudder*

    Besides, this'll give me nightmares for a year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you it was a distressing idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely NOT! that is horrifying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like tits as much as the next guy, but clowns freak me right the fuck out, so no, not hot. Okay, maybe a titty fuck... No! Not even that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say that's a damned good C.I.L.F (Clown I'd Love to Fuck)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, she looks very much like Miss McDonald. Just saying...

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!