Friday, February 16, 2007

Why I Prefer Redheads

I think it's apparent. I mean, look at this poor little thing. SHE'S not a redhead, and clearly suffers by the comparison. It just breaks my heart that's she's trying so hard, to so little effect. See how she's quivering on the verge of tears over her sad situation? Makes me want to just cuddle her and comfort her.

For maybe a week. Two if she'll let me she needs it.

Just to help her get on with her life, of course.

I'm a nice guy, what can I say.

Oh, and before I forget, I was pretty worried about the astronaut who thought wearing a diaper cross-country was the way to Win Her Man. However, it's now been brought to my attention that, contrary to the nutjob-freakshow-psychobitch portrayal she's received in the press, she may actually have naively been hoping for a rather different effect:



In Our Next Episode: What ARE you looking at? Geez, ain't you been weaned?

2 comments:

  1. I always knew you had a heart, AD! Men wearing diapers though? Gross. I read a story a while back about some diaper peeps. I'll try to find it again ... just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who cares if she's a brunette? She has marvelous jubblies!

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!