Monday, April 19, 2010

Esquire Magazine Names Christina Hendricks The Sexiest Woman In The World

Duh.
(Note: Edited to add Esquire's take to further clarify...)

In Our Next Episode: Esquire announces the sun will come up in the East tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Never heard of her. Love her short red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a bit too big for me. Not that it would matter, cause even not my type is still my type, even if I can't decide what my type is, on account of having my type decide what my type is and owning my nuts to remind me any time I think my type might not be her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not me. My Next of Kin knows who runs this place.

    And she said I could say so, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like her in the green. Not your types, guys, but Hendricks.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!