Sunday, April 18, 2010

On The Up-Side, I'm Not A Trecherous Heretic

Got it off of The Lizard's site:

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)High
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Test

In Our Next Episode: Another little Pandering batch of Avaricious, Gluttonous, Lustful Wrath and Gloom. Also another redhead. (Ah, well now, THERE was a redundant sentence.)

2 comments:

  1. I linked you to that pic. Figured you'd like her too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lustful here. Level 2, but if I forget to get off (get it? get off) I'll be on level 5.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!