OK, I've decided to take the blog public. A couple of correspondents couldn't get access for some reason, others were complaining about no news-feeds on a semi-private blog, and still others were whining about having to sign on. Additionally, I've been getting emails from people requesting access and it's getting to be more of a hassle than it's worth sorting through the requests.
So, then, warnings to the general public:
1. This blog can occasionally be a bit offensive to certain hypersensitive individuals. To be on the safe side, children should not be exposed to this blog at all, and women should be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after exposure.
2. This blog is corrosive. Do not leave in contact with polished surfaces, fine jewelry, or entrenched ideologies.
3. Keep pet birds out of the kitchen when reading this blog.
4. This blog does not enable flight or super strength.
5. Do not use this blog for personal hygiene.
6. This blog may move when used.
7. Ask a doctor before reading this blog if you have difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate.
8. This blog contains redheads, which may result in anaphylactic shock in certain sensitive individuals - they are for decorative purposes only, and should be discarded. Do Not Eat.
For those of you who have been aggravating me for lack of a feed:
* Atom 1.0: http://asbestos_dust.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
* RSS 2.0: http://asbestos_dust.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
In Our Next Episode: A decision is made whether to slosh around in the shallow end for a bit, or go straight off the high board.


:
Thx from one of the whiiiiiners. :)
ReplyDelete-pl
Good. Nobody liked the security, especially all those old broken down biker winos. What was their last security job, Altamount?
ReplyDeleteWhere are the redheads?
What are those squiggles there, btw? They look kinda like Hebrew letters.
ReplyDelete-pl
Nevermind, I see they're linked.
ReplyDelete-pl
Re rule 1: I, a woman (at least last time I checked which was just minutes ago), refuse to clean and disinfect myself after reading this blog on the grounds that I like being dirty. Also, it strikes me (it being Rule 1) as conflicting with Rule 5. If I want to get dirty, may I not read this blog? But this blog promises to make one dirty, so… Am I missing something here? A friend to shower with, perhaps? And why is my word verification "spitestr"?
ReplyDeletePL: You're welcome.
ReplyDeleteARCHER: Redheads are scattered throughout - I'm thinking of doing a post on nothing but redheads, but every time I try, I get carpal tunnel. In one wrist anyhow.
KEERA: My bad. I should have put an "exemption" clause in the warnings, but I thought it was obvious. Consider this added to the list: "EXEMPTIONS: Dirty Girls Can Do Whatever They Like Here, As Long As I Get To At Least Watch."
I thought it was obvious, too, but it helps to be on the same page, even a blog page.
ReplyDelete