Monday, November 22, 2010

Need A Book Recommendation....

Because I'm a total sucker for packaging, I nearly ordered this book. Is this a great cover or what?

But, seriously, it's a collection of twelve stories by Ms. Stein about - well giving in, so far as I can tell. So, the questions:
  • Has anyone read this, and is it more than just a printed Chic Flic about romps with the stable boy or whatever? 
  • Is there something that a sensitive sort such as myself who wants to score  develop my appreciation for women score can learn here?
  • In short, porn or useful instruction? And either way, is it any good?
Thanks guys!

In Our Next Episode: What makes ME give in. Hint: Women. No, that's it, nothing complicated. Just women.

Wait, did I just say women aren't complicated?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!