So this ad came on the box a little while ago:
...and when that woman strode across the platform toward the Dr Pepper my penis said
"Whatever she's selling, buy two."
But, my head said, "Hey, what are YOU looking at? It's freakin' FERGIE. And if that ain't enough, the Black Eyed Peas just SSSSSUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!"
But my penis didn't care. Apparently not only is it kind of a dick, it also has no taste. Which gets into a whole 'nother space.
This is a very confusing post.
In Our Next Episode: How I'm occasionally far-sighted even though I'm pretty near-sighted.
okay, um, ew. :-)
ReplyDeletethis makes me think of "Sex at Dawn" and how... well, it's way too much for a blog comment. ask gekko about the book or join me in eagerly awaiting her bloggery about it. I'll just say the book kicks your traditional narrative of the evolution of human sexuality out of the fucking water (HALLELUJAH!) but also does 'splain your, um, "taste?"
Taste? What?
ReplyDeleteI've heard Fergie mentioned here and there and I hearn of the BEP's cause they did the Super Bowl and looked (and sounded) like a second string circus act.
But that woman in the video is stone fine and speaks to my dick at high volume. Also there was nothing confusing about this post, 'cept maybe the words in it. Back to the video.
I was just teasing him.
ReplyDelete