So, I'm sitting here with a mouthful of lunch, said lunch consisting of a couple of thick-carved slabs of Black-Forest ham with creamy Muenster cheese top and bottom, on two pieces of fresh bread, each slathered with an embarrassingly large batch of mayo, and I'm not enjoying it with the near-orgasmic delight that's normally present. One of them "mysteries of life," I'll never sort out, I reckon...Oh! No, wait, it's....
Hangover. Ah, well, there ya' go.
Nevermind.
In Our Next Episode: We explore Zen. Which, since it's only three letters, shouldn't take long.
Aye, but food's the cure. If it's morning I find a bunch of water and a heap of eggs and potatoes smothered in picante or Tabasco does the trick.
ReplyDeleteTwo things.
ReplyDeleteFirst, you made me hungry.
Second, know what's worse than a hangover? A hangover as a recovered alcoholic. At least you got to have the wasted time of the experience. ;-)