This comes along:
I gotta tell you that it becomes clearer every single day that we are devolving, and the rate of the devolution is increasing. We're all going to wind up living in miserable piles of shit because we are rapidly losing the capacity to NOT do so.
In Our Next Episode: The Peasants speak -
Peasant: Who's that then?Dead Collector: I dunno, must be a king.Peasant: Why?Dead Collector: He hasn't got shit all over him.
I've been showing Maya clips from The Holy Grail recently (some of her classmates are really into it) and this was one of her favorites. I was surprised when she seemed to understand the peasants in the muck thing, kind of, too.
ReplyDeletePS And DAMN YOU because that song will not get out of my head now. I guarantee you I'll be hearing it in my head for days. GAHHHHHH
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me: Election is coming up next year. And that the US has way too much influence (of the wrong kind) in Europe. For example, did you know that Norwegian Christians are starting to believe evolution never happened? Now, where do you think they'd get such an idea, considering that there is no debate about it in Norway?
ReplyDelete