Saturday, January 22, 2005

I'm gonna hop in a shower and see if I can find something for Mom

Junk found while surfing the net:



I ran across a guy's blog wherein he bitches alot about being lonely at the same time the Babealicious little skank he lusts after is leading him along with the "lets just be friends" patter, and about his miserable life in general. Somewhere along about Christmastime, he posts this:

Life's Mostly Scars and Souvenirs: December 2004: "I'm gonna hop a shower and see if I can find something for Mom"
Errr....OK. There's an image I'll be hard pressed to get rid of.



Well, to be fair, he'd been shopping all day, found presents for everyone (including the User Skank) and had run out of ideas for a present for his mommy. I think the intent of the sentence was to "take a shower and then go find something for Mom," however, since he was sloppy, I get to make fun of him and his misery.

Hey, dude, a clue for you: You need another "buddy" like I need a sore dick -- tell that User Skank to either put out or hit the road.

(Modified pic at "Besotted's" request

-------->

Original is here).

Yeah, he'll do that. Nice guys always get hosed in a deal like that. Which reminds me, he also had the "Ode to the Nice Guys" rant plagarized on his site. I would too, but I don't want to take up that much room so click the link to read it.



Damned fine little piece, and if I may say so, been there, done that, especially the part having to do with:
"From what I have observed on campus and what I have learned from talking to friends at other schools and in the workplace, the only conclusion I can form is that many girls are just illogical, manipulative bitches."
Amen. Us nice guys take it up the ol' poop chute every time.



Moving on, I found a Brit's blog. Well, sort of a Brit. She lives in Belgium and, what can I say, she's funny. That's why she's now on my links section even though I've never heard of her, and she's certainly never heard of me. Her blog is:
My Boyfriend Is a Twat


"This blog is mainly rants about my household, which has been described by a friend as a mixture of 'The Osbournes', 'Absolutely Fabulous' and 'My Family'.

People who have said this weren't smiling. Let's face it, it's bleeding obvious.

The household is made up of myself, Zoe, an oasis of calm, my boyfriend Quarsan, aka the Twat. Let's face it girls, all men are twats, but Quarsan takes the biscuit and here's his reward.

Then there is Coralie, a 15 year-old stroppy little cow, her twin sister, Tatiana, who bosses the Twat and I around and winds up their brother Todd, an eleven-year old with the attention span of a goldfish."

Most of it is very funny, and parts are outright hysterical:

"Andre is as lovely as ever, wearing half the clothes he intended to pack which means he is wearing three jumpers, a shirt and a t-shirt. His own private sauna.



He told me all about his three-hour erection and has now disappeared with the Twat to examine the cheap tarts.



Already."
As mentioned, she's a Brit expat, which doesn't mean as much in the EU as you might think. She's been all over the world (her father, half the parental unit she refers to as "The Aliens", is apparently some sort of Brit diplomat) her children speak three languages, and she shares them with her ex-husband and his current girlfriend called "Pretty Horrible Tits".



Anyhow, I was quite taken with her blog, which doesn't happen much, so she is herewith, hereby, and forevermore Linked, at least till she finds out she's on a right-wing, reactionary 'Mercan's page and demands to be removed.



In Our Next Episode: I aggravate people on a flaming leftist's blog, which also turns out to belong to the only two homos in a Right Wing Mormon Hell Valley (Makes them testy, so to speak.)

1 comment:

  1. Listen man...you wanna rip on me...that's fine. My only issue is the picture. Throw my profile pic or whatever up there, that's fine. Just leave Maureen out of it. Not fair to her at all.

    Keep up the good work...I kinda find it amusing that you have nothing better to do than repeatedly click the "next blog" button until you find something you can make fun of.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!