Monday, July 4, 2005

Comparison Time

Geez, all these posts in one day -- see what happens when I get a day I don't have to work?

You may remember that I asked for someone to track this dickhead down and make arrangements for him to live his whole life and then die a very old man in a small cell somewhere the day before his scheduled release, or alternately furnish him with the capability to stick a pistol in his mouth. If you don't remember that, it's down below.

At any rate, he's a whiny turd, spending most of his time weeping about how everyone's picking on him 'cause he wants to have "loving sexual relationships" with "9 to 12 year old boys," most of whom would be just ever so understanding with him.

What a piece of shit.

However, just in case he needs a little support in this self-pitying view of his defective, brain-damaged, sub-human, deviant, so-called life, I've researched and found this guy for him. Don't ever say I'm not fair, huh? These guys have so much in common it's spooky. Granted "Dirge" is a better writer, but thier ideas and concepts are nearly word for word the same.

Oh, BTW, that links to old archive copies of Joseph Edward Duncan III's blog. The more recent ones have been taken down, what with him having apparently killed an entire family in Idaho, killed another kid, dropped the corpse in Montana, got caught in possession of a kidnapped and terrorized little girl while forcing Denny's food on her (a felony in virtually the entire country), and this and that.

Not to mention how misunderstood he is.

In Our Next Episode: Hey, give me a break. I posted (and edited) four of these things today...we'll see how it goes, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!